Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Journey to - "The New Me"

First things first, my name is Robina Way (Best known as Bina) I was born to the proud parents of Mattie Scott & Robert Way. I am 40 years old. I have been on my own since I was 24 years old. I been on my job for 15 years. My major love is working with children, I enjoy the fact of being needed by God's most percious treasures. I love to travel to different places and meeting different people. My favorite singer is Janet Jackson, my favorite color is green. My favorite quotes are: It's not over when u LOSE, it's over when u QUIT & As long as u look in the mirror and see BEAUTY, who cares what anyone eles sees. On Thursday 2-17-2011, I will be joining Weight Watchers to start on my Journey to "The New Me".

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck on the start to your Journey to the New You! If anyone can do it....it's YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cousin, I am so happy that you started a blog and now, I have a blog partner :O)
    I am equally thrilled about your journey to the new you. I cant wait to see what you unwrap "O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Bina.....I know you an do this and get to the New YOU...I have faith in you girlie...good luck with all that you do and just know I am here for you! :)

    ReplyDelete