Sunday, March 6, 2011

VENICE FAN GATHERING -(JULY 10, 2010)


I was informed back in May 2010 VenicetheSeries was having a Fan Gathering on July 10, 2010 at the Sheraton Hotel in Universal City, Ca.. I told myself again that was going, I didn’t care how much the tickets were again because it was another chance for me to see my favorite actress of all time. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world because I had the chance to Hillary B. Smith twice in one year. When the tickets went on sale on June 2, 2010, I checked the price of the ticket & said “Got Dog That ticket was expensive”. Then I said oh well I’m going to see Hillary one more time so it’s worth it. So July 10, 2010 finally got here. I got to the hotel (1) hour early because I had never been there, I’ve lived in California all my life & had never been to that hotel. The event started a little after 12:00 p.m. we were all signed in at the check in table, then proceeded to the ballroom where the event was soon to take place. I spotted Denise Balcarcel and gave her my donation to The Willie-Coppee Fund . When was Hillary was introduced I let out the big scream but no one was around for me to blow their ear drums out. Once all the actors/actresses were seated. I walked up to the table where Hillary was sitting & she remembered who I was. I was so excited that she remembered me I forgot about everything I was suppose to ask her. The only thing I can remember saying after that brief moment was OH MY GOD!!! She actually remembered me from Stagecoach. After the initial shock wore off, I proceded to tell her that I had something for her, she then said I could give to her during the autograph session. It came time for the Question & Answer session. A few people asked questions, then it was my turn to ask my question, I got up from my seat stated my name & where I was from, you can tell I was nervous because my voice was shaky. I told Hillary & Shawn, I had heard u both caused that earthquake on Wednesday, Shawn replied “Yea” in a deep voice. After that I was no longer nervous. Then came time for Jen Foster’s performance she song a few songs from different CD’s. I really enjoyed her performance. I actually bought one of her CD’s & she signed it for me. Then came time for the autograph session, I finally got to where Hillary was sitting. I gave her her gift she was really excited about it. She gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek & said (Aww. Ur are so sweet). I then showed her the coffee bag that Angela had mentioned we send out to TPTB to show our appreciation for reuniting our favorite couple Bo & Nora. The coffee bag read “The Perfect Blend Nora & Bo”. She was excited to see the coffee bag too, she then autographed the coffee bag for me. I then gave her the extra coffee bag that I had brought with me. Last but not least I had a photo from stagecoach that I wanted her to sign & she signed it for me too. Hillary had to leave the event early so before she left Jennifer Levy & I were able to get an additional picture with her and talk to her a little bit more. I had such a wonderful time at the event, I can not wait till the next time I will able see her. Hopefully in New York next year at her own Fan Club Luncheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment